Remote Tech Support
- Call our office to speak with a technician (931) 542-9327
- A technician will give you instructions.
- You will temporarily install a program on your computers.
- Our remote access software features 256 bit AES encryption.
- You will be able to see everything the technician is doing.
- If you do not like what the technician is doing you can stop the session at anytime.
- A small program is installed during the session then removed when complete.
- HIPAA and PCI Compliant
- Support Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and Android
What versions of Windows is Supported?
- Windows 10 – 32 & 64 bit
- Windows 7 – 32 & 64-bit
- Windows 8 and 8.1 – 32 & 64-bit
- Windows 98, Windows 98 SE (JRE 1.5+)
- Windows 2000 Service Pack 3 (.NET Framework 2.0+ or JRE 1.5+)
- Windows ME (JRE 1.5+)
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP (.NET Framework 2.0+ or JRE 1.5+)
What Versions of Apple Mac OS X are supported?
- OS X 10.5 or higher
What versions of Linux are supported?
- Red Hat Enterprise
- Most other distributions (JRE 1.5+)
What versions of Android are supported?
- 2.1 or higher
- This depends on the manufacturer of the phone, which really means Samsung Android phones. Most manufacturers disable this feature.
Why no Apple iOS on iPhones and iPads?
It is currently against the terms and conditions of Apple for apps on their marketplace to provide full remote control of the iPad, iPhone, or iPod devices. The limitations primarily come down to the use of public versus private APIs. The public API Apple provides does not provide access to the necessary permissions, and apps trying to bypass this are not allowed on the iTunes store.
What about Windows or BlackBerry Phones
These companies do not currently support remote control of their operating systems.