I ran across this on YouTube and I laughed so hard I cried. I just had to set it up on my FreePBX server. Listen to the YouTube video below for an example of a Microsoft Scammer.
I follow a series of videos from Crosstalk Solutions on YouTube. He has a video entitled Send Telemarketers to Hell!
How it works…
- Telemarketer calls your office.
- You tell them that you are going to transfer them to person in charge of that information and to please call back if they get disconnected.
- You then transfer them to extension 666
- This will blacklist their number and disconnect the call
- Then when they call back, they will get Lenny
I tested this with FreePBX but it should work fine with any Asterisk based phone system.
If you want to try it out, just call our office and we will be happy to transfer you directly to Lenny, without blacklisting your number of course.